Our Aircraft for Helicopter New York City
The Bell 407 is our choice for a wide array of great reasons. With a large cabin, panoramic 180-degree views and seating for seven, the Bell 407 is the perfect aircraft. Additionally, this vehicle assures optimal safety and reliability. We even show a brief safety video before take-off.
Our aircraft are equipped with a TCAS or Terminal Collision Avoidance System. This state-of-the-art system tracks the air movements with beacon transponders. This is just another measure that we take to ensure that each and every one of our passengers is safe. So relax and know that you are in good hands with our pilots.
Key Facts About the Bell 407
The Bell 407 offers the best in speed and maneuverability. Plus, the advanced rotor performance of these machines assures that all of our passengers experience an optimally smooth ride.
You may have already seen the Bell 407 in action and just not known it. It is one of the more popular helicopters in production today. The Bell 407 is commonly used in law enforcement, news reporting, as well as in the film and television industry and for air ambulances.
The multiple uses of this helicopter underscore the reliability and trustworthiness of this powerful single engine workhouse.
- First flight took place in 1995
- Powered by the Rolls-Royce M250-C47B turboshaft engine
- The Bell 407 has a cruising speed of roughly 152 mph
- The approximate range of the Bell 407 is 370 miles
- Numerous police departments, militaries around the world and the F.B.I. use this versatile and respected aircraft
- The price tag of a Bell 407 is well in excess of $3 million dollars USD
Yes, a helicopter ride is a thrilling experience, but we ensure you that your safety first! Book your tour here!